Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd website:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd and by external sources.
Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and do not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in this website are provided for information only and this does not imply any endorsement by Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd of that business or organisation or
of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change by Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd without notice.
- Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which this website is linked.
Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd expressly disclaim all liability
for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site
whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions,
out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd had been advised of
the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits,
loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for
death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd and keep Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities
or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website.
- Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated.
They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner
and your data will be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by Sherford Community Land Trust Ltd at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions
(as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect
the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction
over any disputes.